- Name: Hästen
- Body: Ultra-light 1.4kg Swamp Ash
- Neck: Birds-eye Maple body and fretboard
- Neck Pickup: House of Tone TruPAF Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: House of Tone TruPAF Humbucker
- Hardware: GOTOH tuners, custom 3D-printed bridge
- Wiring: 4-position rotary to give series and parallel configurations in addition to individual pickup access.
Hästen is a hold over from phase-one, when I was building Mustang style guitars for commissions. This build got delayed, so will now be a phase-two build, using a custom 3D-printed bridge and other parts that are hallmarks of the phase-two builds. This guitar’s design is also a nod to the blackguard telecaster design, the first mass-produced solid body electric guitar.