- Name: The Green Tiger
- Body: 2-piece swamp ash
- Neck: Maple neck and a rosewood fretboard with maple inlays
- Neck Pickup: House of Tone Bronco pickup
- Bridge Pickup: House of Tone Bronco pickup
- Hardware: Modern Gotoh tuners, Hipshot hardtail bridge, custom 3D printed controls
- Wiring: 4-position rotary to give series and parallel configurations in addition to individual pickup access
The Green Tiger is a custom offset build ordered by a client inspired by a combination of features from our other builds. It keeps a traditional single coil pickup pairing (a pair of Broncos from our friends at House of Tone Pickups), but adds a 4-way pickup selector with our custom designed ergonomic selector switch, which we 3D printed just for this guitar (along with the volume and tone knobs to match).
The guitar was named by the client’s daughter, picking up the headline feature when you first see this guitar: the beautiful green stained and hand oiled ash body. This is completed by a hand carved maple neck with a rose fretboard and maple inlay dots made from the off-cuts from the neck: why waste such good materials?
The guitar sounds great, and will be put into action at pub gigs on Scotland’s east coast.