- Name: The Red Rocker
- Body: English Ash, stained cherry red, finished with oil
- Neck: Maple with a rosewood fretboard
- Neck Pickup:
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Tea Bridge
- Hardware: Locking tuners.
- Wiring: T-Style American HS configuration with a coil tap on the humbucker
This t-style guitar is a reimagining of our very first guitar, only where that first guitar was something of a customised partscaster, this build is the first Electric Flapjack build straight from raw planks through to complete guitar. The body is an a two piece ash body, with a maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
Sonically this follows the path of all the best telecaster style guitars and will retain the the distinctive tele bridge pickup, and pair it a humbucker in the neck position to give it a stronger rock voice. Both pickups are from Chester based House of Tone, and voiced to give it a great rock basis, channelling American classic rock as the inspiration. For extra versatility the humbucker is coil tapped to provide an additional single coil sound for when you want a clean tone in addition to the punchier humbucker sound.